September 14, 2010

Glasses Fascination

It always gets under my skin how the labor day weekend always ends up giving me two first weeks of classes. Yes, this is menial and somewhat contrived. But for some reason it still bugs me. Like having to do forklift training twice in one year. It doesn't hurt but has somewhat reasonably left me feeling like the previous week didn't really count for anything.

On the other hand, while Bill McNeil was making naked phone calls the other night I was rummaging around /b/ and seriously could not stop laughing at how Free Google Phone Service in North America has created another opportunity for crank calls to get a little more personal. Worker's Of The World Unite! Must have read about at least 6 posts about managers being called and told quite frankly how much of a douche their daughters  were, how bad their toupee looked while on the can, and too seriously pop that zit on their forehead.  All in crystal clear sound and quality. For Free.

Oh ya, and I got new glasses and find that I look better in black and white.


No comments: